EARLY LEARNING EXCHANGE
For Early Educators Nationwide
Education Begins at Birth
The Early Learning Exchange at Schultz Institute is a collaborative online library of training and professional development courses for early learning educators; birth to five. Members are able to get what they need from each other by sharing expertise and avoiding duplication to create an affordable training option for child care organizations.
As leaders in professional development for teachers at the K-12 level, Schultz Institute integrates best practices in adult learning with early education training content to design courses that promote a continuous cycle of improvement for teachers who engage our youngest learners. In addition to the shared library, The Early Learning Exchange also offers members customized course development to create and store content specific to their providers and community.
Designed to provide high quality content and improve access to training in the critical early learning field, The Early Learning Exchange offers organizations a menu of unlimited trainings at a reasonable fee.
How It Works
Early Learning Courses
- Managers vs. Leaders
- Having Hard Conversations
- Child Care Partnerships / Family Care Partnerships
- Health and Safety – Heard Start
- Foundations of Coaching
- Developmentally Appropriate Practices
- Curriculum Neutral
- Portfolios Made Simple
- Building a Robust Vocabulary
- Classroom Management
- A Closer Look at Routines and Transitions
- Transforming Early Childhood Environments
- World Walls in the Pre-K Classroom
- Math Made Meaningful
- CLASS Overview
- ITRCC Infant/Toddler
- Ages and Stages Questionnaire (ASQ)
- Lesson Planning Portfolios GSOD
Schultz Center is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.