Course ScheduleFor Florida Educators
Schultz has developed the most effective online endorsement courses for Florida educators. We not only offer State of Florida mandated ESOL/ELL, Reading, and Gifted Endorsement Courses, we’ve curated them to help educators make a real, meaningful impact on their students.
We know how hard teachers work, so we’ve put a lot of effort towards developing endorsement courses teachers not only find useful, but affordable. We’re extremely proud to offer the best online ESOL/ELL, Reading, and Gifted Endorsement courses to teachers at the best value in Florida.
ESOL / ELL
Online Registration Deadline: May 21, 2021*Start Date: May 24, 2021 End Date: Jun 20, 2021
Fast Track courses are priced at $285.
Online Registration Deadline: Jul 03, 2021*Start Date: Jul 06, 2021 End Date: Sep 12, 2021
Online Registration Deadline: Mar 26, 2021*Start Date: Mar 29, 2021 End Date: May 23, 2021
Online Registration Deadline: Jun 25, 2021*Start Date: Jun 28, 2021 End Date: Sep 19, 2021
Online Registration Deadline: Mar 26, 2021*
Start Date: Mar 29, 2021
End Date: Jun 20, 2021
Online Registration Deadline: Jun 25, 2021*
Start Date: Jun 28, 2021
End Date: Sep 19, 2021
ESOL / ELL Courses
- Applied Linguistics
- Cross-Cultural Communications
- Methods of Teaching ESOL
- Testing & Evaluation of ESOL/ELL
- Curriculum & Materials Development
- The Nature & Needs of the Gifted
- Curriculum Development for the Gifted
- Theory & Development of Creativity
- Guidance & Counseling for the Gifted
- Special Populations of the Gifted
- Competency 1: Foundations in Language & Cognition
- Competency 2: Foundations of Research-Based Practices
- Competency 3: Foundations of Assessment
- Competency 4: Foundations of Differentiation
- Competency 5: Practicum
One of five components for reading endorsement (K-12), this offers understanding of how to use scientifically based research to address the prevention, identification, and remediation of reading difficulties to increase performance. This 60 hour course will count towards the 300 hour Florida Reading Endorsement.
Before You Register
- It is the responsibility of the participant to insure your district will accept courses for in-service credit.
- ** Fast Track sessions are $285 per course.
- Late fee: A fee of $50 will be assessed to any participant registering 10 days past the scheduled registration end date.
- Early Certificate Request Fee: A fee of $50 will be assessed to any participant requiring their completion certificate early. Participants are welcome to work ahead, however, requests for early certificates will incur this fee.
For More Information
Per section 1012.575, F.S., only school districts have statutory authority to have state approved add-on endorsement programs whereby teachers can complete the endorsement requirements via inservice points. All other (including non-public) school teachers can add an endorsement to their certificate, but only through the college credit route. Private school teachers may take the “endorsement” courses offered for inservice points, but they won’t be able to use them to add the endorsement to their certificate.