For Florida Educators
Endorsement Courses for Florida Educators
We’ve used more than 15 years of combined educational experience to develop the most effective online endorsement courses for Florida educators. We not only offer State of Florida mandated ESOL/ELL, Reading, and Gifted Endorsement Courses, we’ve developed them to help teachers make a real, meaningful impact on their students.
We know how hard teachers work, so we’ve put a lot of effort towards developing endorsement courses teachers not only find useful, but affordable. We’re extremely proud to offer the best online ESOL/ELL, Reading, and Gifted Endorsement courses to teachers at the lowest prices anywhere.
Online Gifted Endorsement Courses
8 weeks / 60 hours / $205 per course
- Nature and Needs of the Gifted
- Curriculum Development for the Gifted
- Theory and Development of Creativity*
- Guidance and Counseling for the Gifted
- Special Populations of the Gifted
Sep. 14, 2017 – Nov. 12, 2017
Online ESOL/ELL Endorsement Courses
10 weeks / 60 hours / $205 per course
- Applied Linguistics
- Cross-Cultural Communications
- Curriculum and Material Development
- Methods of Teaching ESOL/ELL
- Testing and Evaluation of ESOL/ELL
Sep. 14, 2017 – Nov. 26, 2017
Online Reading Endorsement Courses
12 weeks / 60 hours / $205 per course
- Competency I
- Competency II
- Competency III
- Competency IV
- Competency V*
Jun. 26, 2017 – Sep. 17, 2017
*Except for Competency V
Sep. 14, 2017 – Dec. 17, 2017
Before You Register
- It is the responsibility of the participant to insure your district will accept courses for in-service credit.
- *Gifted Theory and Development of Creativity course requires textbook; Reading Competency V is not offered during Summer or Fast Track sessions.
- ** Fast Track sessions are $305 per course.
- Late fee: A fee of $50 will be assessed to any participant registering two weeks past the scheduled registration end date.
- Early Certificate Request Fee: A fee of $50 will be assessed to any participant requiring their completion certificate early. Participants are welcome to work ahead, however, requests for early certificates will incur this fee.
Schultz Center is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.